Fees and Insurance
Investing in your or your child’s future by seeking out mental health services is a valuable investment and one that can bring lifelong benefits. We strive to offer a variety of payment options to make these services accessible to you and your family.
We accept the following insurances:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Medicaid (CareSource, Peachstate and State Medicaid-for ages 2-18)
- United Healthcare (also known as Optum)
We offer out of network benefits by providing you with a superbill containing insurance codes that you can file with your insurance company at your convenience.
We can offer a sliding scale based on financial need and availability of therapists:
- Intern level clinician: $35.00 per session
- Associate level clinician: $70.00 per session
- Fully licensed clinician: $100.00 per session
Cash, check, debit cards, and Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Paypal are accepted for payment.
Initial intake appointments are usually 55-60 minutes. Individual, couples, family, and play therapy sessions range from 45-55 minutes (depending on insurance and/or age of child).
All appointments are subject to a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your appointment or give less than a 24-hour notice, you may be charged for a missed appointment.
To pay using PayPal: